SCU Response: We Ain't Dead

 Is Scale Modeling Doomed to Extinction?

I'm tired of hearing the question, so I thought we'd put it to rest this month. I was not surprised to read what my fellow bloggers had to say. For the most part, I think we're all on the same page. But don't take my word for it, read them for yourself!





Don't Forget!

All Current Members, to help grow our respective audiences, don't forget to add the links from your fellow contributors onto your post.
If you want to join the Union, all you need is a blog and a passion for the hobby! Spread the word! Join the Union!

Comments

  1. I didn't get on the list :(

    https://shutterace.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/sprue-cutters-union-is-the-hobby-dying/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving Vacation

AMARC A-10: The Fuselage

Stess Free Modeling