Castaway

Here is my latest project. The principal character in the vignette is an old T-69 turret, the manufacturer of which I have long since forgotten. I had built the whole kit a LONG time ago but had recently found its presence unworthy and therefore I stripped everything useful off of it, including the turret.
Having seen a picture of an Angolan T-55 nearly submerged on a beach I thought it would make a great first project in terms of getting back into the hobby after two months, as well as finding a use for an old build. So I used the photo as inspiration to reignite the flames of creativity after being dormant for two months in Korea.
Any how, it's rather simple. Take a look at the pics and vice sure to comment! 

Comments

  1. Very creative and excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how you made so realistic water. Real masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm shocked! SHOCKED I TELL YOU!! You actually built something! ;-) Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply magnificent, beautifully painted. Fantastic idea.
    Loris

    ReplyDelete
  6. So simple yet it tells a great story. Nice work on the build but the water i find impressive....love the seagull.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful and very original.
    how do you algae?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

F-5E/F Tiger II's Use of Precision Guided Weapons

M117 750 lb GP Bomb

The Best Movie Airstrike Scenes