Trumpeter 1/72 Merkava Finished

Man, I haven't been here in a while. But to make up for my absence at least I have brought some photos for you to look at.
This is Trumpeter's little Merkava. Not a bad kit but nothing flashy either. It lacks tow cables and the pioneer tools are molded on which gives it a toy like appearance.
However, I over looked the short comings thanks to its great fit and engineering. The running gear and tracks are one piece which made assembly a breeze.

The base is simple, as most of my bases are. Here's how it looks.
Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. For what you are saying is a basic looking kit, I feel you have done an exceptional job, it looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really nice, and the base is excellent. How did you achieve that muddy water?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

F-5E/F Tiger II's Use of Precision Guided Weapons

Sidewinder Overview Part I: AIM-9B

M117 750 lb GP Bomb