Where Have I Been?

Well, that is a good question and if you're a concerned reader lamenting my absence I have come to put you at ease.
Back in mid February I was away for several weeks, tending to the duties that come up from time to time for military personnel such as myself.
Not long after, I started a new job. While this fresh opportunity was something I had been pursuing for years, it also meant less bench time. A lot less.
Prior to this new working arrangement I had the capability of working on hobby related ventures nearly every night for about two hours a piece. Now, I'm lucky to get a seat at my workbench three nights a week. I have to wake up far too early in the morning for me to spend all hours of the night airbrushing, gluing, or searching for lost parts.
And blogging?
That has clearly suffered as well. Quite frankly, I'd rather spend what time I do have on actual modeling than simply writing about it. At least for now.
So what does this all mean?
I would like to carry on this meager blog but it will certainly be a shell of its former self. As for the Sprue Cutters Union, I will try to continue that as best I can but have just recently decided to limit its frequency to once a month rather than once a week.
Despite the lack of new content on this website, I hope you'll continue to follow my Facebook page which will continue to provide the same great references, inspiration, and thoughts on the subject of modeling. And of course, my work will still be posted there as well.
As always, thank you for your support and readership! Happy modeling!

Comments

  1. Hi Jon,
    I did wonder if you had been shipped to Antarctica. Glad you're okay and congrats on the new job. I'll look forward to your monthly posts =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear your still kicking around, look forward to continuing with a The Union. Congrats on the new role.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! Again, sorry for my absence but I'm hoping to get at least moderately back into it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

F-5E/F Tiger II's Use of Precision Guided Weapons

M117 750 lb GP Bomb

The Best Movie Airstrike Scenes