Sprue Cutters Union 27: Photo Finish

Now that I run a blog and maintain a Facebook page and just about every other social media outlet I can think of, it has become all too clear to me that my photography is less than stellar. When I was just uploading images to display on various forums the quality of those images was never an issue. As I fall deeper into this rabbit hole as a modeler/blogger, I am realizing it may be time for me to start caring. Just as any other topic we have addressed so far, it is safe to say that I am sure there are others just like me who work with the bare minimum - jury rigging some backdrops and inadequate lighting to produce a range of out-of-focus, off colored photographs. On the other hand, there are those who I'm sure I could learn from. That's why this week I want you to...

- Show us your photo studio! -

Don't be afraid. We are not all professional photographers, so don't be shy in showing us what you've got set up, as I assure you, it is better than what I put forth! We are here to learn and inspire, so whether you use the latest in DSLR technology or prefer the results you get from your iPhone, please share it with us and make it snappy!

How this works:

Listen up noobs, all it takes is a passion for this hobby and a blog to go along with it! All you have to do is write a post in response to this topic by Sunday and you can be a member of the Sprue Cutters Union. Take a look at the Sprue Cutters Union page for more detail. Once you've written your post, either email me the link or drop the link in the comment section below.

Returning Members:

The goal is to send new readers to our sites, so don't forget to include the links to other modelers' responses when you get an opportunity. Feel free to grab the badge!
Spread the word.
Join the Union!



Comments

  1. Well this might prove embarrassing. Good job I don't embarrass easily, after a lifetime of making a prat of myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know the meaning of the word embarrassing until you see how I shoot my pics...

      Delete
  2. For long-winded waffle, please click this link:
    http://www.minimodelpaint.com/2014/02/sprue-cutters-union-27-make-it-snappy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://doogsmodels.com/2014/02/05/photo-setup-sprue-cutters-union-27/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty simple : http://jvtroyen.blogspot.be/2014/02/sprue-cutters-union-27-photo-finish.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing to learn here...
    http://motorsportmodeller.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/sprue-cutters-union-27-photo-finish.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

F-5E/F Tiger II's Use of Precision Guided Weapons

Sidewinder Overview Part I: AIM-9B

M117 750 lb GP Bomb