State of the Union: Black Friday Ops


Last week's topic was fairly simple, and optional, considering it was Thanksgiving week, I figured most people here in the States would prefer to eat turkey rather than worry about a blog post. Any way, I wondered if any one would take advantage of the sales that generally crop up around this time of year. Some folks actually answered...

Greg's Models - New to the Union!
David Knights' Weblog
Scale Model Workbench
Yet Another Plastic Modeller
Doogs' Models

As you can see, not even I answered this week's question. Never the less, I'm sure I'll come up with something good for the 20th installment.

For all current members, to help grow our respective audiences, don't forget to add the links from your fellow contributors onto your post.
If you want to join the Union, all you need is a blog and a passion for the hobby! Spread the word! Join the Union!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F-5E/F Tiger II's Use of Precision Guided Weapons

Sidewinder Overview Part I: AIM-9B

M117 750 lb GP Bomb