Revell 1/72 Panzerhaubitze 2000 Update: Painting


Pleasant day to you! I have just a brief update to share with you. The paint work for the PzH 2000 is pretty much complete, minus the finer detailed work that still must be accomplished later on. I went with the three-tone woodland scheme which looks quite nice on the little model.
I applied it freehand, loosely following the requirements of the paint guide. It isn't perfect, but I'm not a snob for such things. At the end, I lightened each color a bit because I feel at such as small scale it is better when the colors pop out more as they can tend to blend together when viewed from even a short distance.


Shortly thereafter, I applied a gloss coat and let that set for a day. When it was ready, the decals were placed and dull coat applied. Ready for weathering and such! For that, I have the perfect reference...


Stay tuned! More to come.
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

F-5E/F Tiger II's Use of Precision Guided Weapons

M117 750 lb GP Bomb

The Best Movie Airstrike Scenes