Revell 1/72 Panzerhaubitze 2000 - Time to Start the Base


With the PzH 2000 basically complete, its on to the best part...

For all intents and purposes, the model is complete. Last night, I applied some chalks and washes, giving it a nice dusty appearance that I am perfectly happy with. The only thing I still have to do is some minor painting of a few small parts, but that will come later because at the moment I feel like moving on!

I only took one photo just to give you an idea of where she stands. With every picture I take, the more I realize I need a proper photo booth. Perhaps for Christmas...


Time to start planning the ground work. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for an update!

Comments

  1. That's looks excellent, Jon! Just enough weathering - perfect. Look forward to seeing the base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jay! Appreciate the comment

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving Vacation

AMARC A-10: The Fuselage

Stess Free Modeling