The Modeler's New Clothes!


I have had this shirt design in the works for a few weeks now. In order to get the ball rolling I had to do some extensive research to understand the best way to go about making and distributing T-shirts. I looked into several online companies such as Zazzle and Cafepress but ultimately settled on Teespring.
Why?
It appeared to be the best way to create T-shirts using my own designs, upload them and sell them at a reasonable price than what other companies were offering.
The only possible issue being that Teespring is all crowd funded. This means that the shirts I create will only be printed as a limited run and will only be created and delivered if a pre-set goal of supporters is reached. Its a bit of a gamble but in my opinion it is the best way to go.

So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to my very first T-shirt campaign via Teespring. This first design will only campaign for two weeks, at which time if it does not reach its goal of 15 backers, it will not be printed. Should it attain its goal, those who pre-order the shirt will receive it roughly 10-20 days after the campaign ends, depending on where on this planet you take up your primary residence.

If you'd like your very own The Combat Workshop T-shirt, check out this link for the campaign:
http://teespring.com/thecombatworkshop

If that doesn't suit your style, don't worry, I have plans to create more hobby related T-shirts that will hopefully get your support!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. This may be the start of a new fashion designer....lol
    Nice idea Jon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

F-5E/F Tiger II's Use of Precision Guided Weapons

M117 750 lb GP Bomb

The Best Movie Airstrike Scenes