State of the Union: Our Spending Habits


Its not that hard to spend a lot of money if you're not a careful modeler. Even if you pinch your pennies like a faithful Scrooge it is still easy to get carried away. There are so many places to score affordable models its hard not to be tempted. That's why last week's look into our spending habits was so interesting. Honestly, I had expected some different answers, but for the most part the Union seems quite frugal and grounded. But don't take my word for it!

Bill Weckel - New to the Union!
The Combat Workshop

Please give a warm welcome to Bill Weckel, the latest blogs to join the Union! Hope to see more in the future! Keep an eye out for the next topic!

For all members, to help grow our respective audiences, don't forget to add the links from your fellow contributors onto your post.
If you want to join the Union, all you need is a blog and a passion for the hobby! Spread the word! Join the Union!

Comments

  1. I have to say I enjoyed the reads, great to know I'm normal,well that's is using you all to gauge my normality. Look forward to what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am constantly surprised by how similar most responses are for each topic. But like you said, it helps to know we fit the norm.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Worst Box Art

F-5E/F Tiger II's Use of Precision Guided Weapons

Sidewinder Overview Part I: AIM-9B