Star Wars Judgement Day - Finished!


Water Feature:
Before completely finishing up, I had one more detail to add to the little base. I made a large pipe out of a pen shaft and wanted to have some sort of fluid spilling from it. To replicate the flowing water I just used hot glue applied with a hot glue gun. It dries fairly clear and sets quickly, making a small amount of water easy to place. Then I mixed some yellow-green Vallejo acrylics and poured it into a small cup of Woodland Scenic's Realistic Water and dumped that onto the base below the spilling water...



All that was left was to paint the base, which I did with a rust brown Master Model enamel. And the look was completed...

Finished:








I'm pleased with it and hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Now then, back to the PT Boat...wish me luck!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Very creative, mate! Like the water effect - I have that to do on my KT build so it's new to me....

    Good luck with your PT boat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AJay, the water effect turned out better than I thought considering I've never used hot glue to resemble pouring water. There are other options available, but for such a small effect, it was sufficient.
      Thanks again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving Vacation

AMARC A-10: The Fuselage

Stess Free Modeling