The Sprue Cutters Union #6: Can't Make Me!

The Union pretty much established last week that this hobby is all about fun and expression and doing what you want to do. I like to think that I'm pretty open minded when it comes to modeling and selecting my projects and kits to work on. I've just about covered most of the bases, but even I draw the line some where. I don't care who you are, there are some subjects out there that you'd rather run through a room full of Legos in bare feet than actually devote your time and resources to building...


- What will never make its way on to your workbench? -

Though, I'm sure some one will say, nothing, I love modeling everything! There is always one in every crowd who disgusts everyone else with their obnoxious daily optimism and can produce as lovely a finish on a modern tank as they can on any Wingnut Wings Sopwith Camel. Well, it ain't me I can assure you of that. If the assignment last week detailed what I will do, then you can be certain this week I'll let you in on what I won't do. No way. No how.

Remember, all it takes is a passion for this hobby and a blog to go along with it! All you have to do is write a post in response to this topic by Sunday and you can be a member of the Sprue Cutters Union. Take a look at the Sprue Cutters Union page for more detail. Once you've written your post, either email me the link or drop the link in the comment section below.
The goal is to send new readers to our sites, so don't forget to include the links to other modelers' responses when you get an opportunity.
Spread the word.
Join the Union!

Comments

  1. Didn't have to think long about this :-)
    http://jvtroyen.blogspot.be/2013/08/the-sprue-cutters-union-6-cant-make-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a wargamer's response!

    http://eternalwargamer.blogspot.com/2013/08/can-make-me-sprue-cutters-union-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.havocmodels.com/2013/08/sprue-cutters-union-6-cant-make-me.html More of 'what would you rather not see?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Running way late...

    http://ascalecanadian.blogspot.com/2013/09/sprue-cutters-union-not-gonna-do-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving Vacation

AMARC A-10: The Fuselage

Stess Free Modeling