Break Time With Stalin - Finished


Well, break time is over I suppose. I've finished up the quick little side show this weekend and come tonight it'll be back to grinding the ax on the Chevy pickup. Never the less, this was a nice departure and much needed. Have a look at how it finished up...





The only difference between these pictures and the ones from the previous post are the addition of some flowers to add color, and some Realistic Water from Woodland Scenics created another interesting element. In the end, it all culminates into scene depicting a fairly recently abandoned tank some where in Eastern Europe. I'm pretty pleased with it for as simple as it is, and I hope you like it too! Now, enough distractions, time to get back to work on a rusty old truck...
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst Box Art

F-5E/F Tiger II's Use of Precision Guided Weapons

Sidewinder Overview Part I: AIM-9B