Coming Attraction...

So, now that I have completed the scene for Master Yoda, it is time to move on. After doing two relatively small vignettes featuring very little compelling action, it is time for a change of pace...and subject matter.

Enter, Master Chief.


Master Chief Petty Officer John 117 is the protagonist from the fictional Halo universe. He is probably one of the most recognizable characters in the video game industry over the last couple of years. He is an icon, and I will admit, he is probably one of the coolest looking characters I have seen...second only to Boba Fett. He looks as if he will win every fight, every time. By himself.
To be clear, I can not stand the video game...can you fault a guy for hating a game he sucks at? No. Don't judge me. But I find the look and mystery of his character intriguing and a good subject for my first in-depth build.
Every good protagonist needs an antagonist.

Enter, the Elite Zealot.


 The Elite Zealot is a high ranker member of the Covenant, whose size, armor, and weaponry makes for a formidable opponent. In this case, he will be pitted against the Master Chief himself. 
Both of these figures are readily available, and fairly inexpensive for the quality that they are. The whole Halo 4 series set is also available online, like HERE.
This will be a challenge to fill in all the seams and joints, repaint them, and present them in a fashion that I will be happy with. I hope you will follow along, and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F-5E/F Tiger II's Use of Precision Guided Weapons

M117 750 lb GP Bomb

The Best Movie Airstrike Scenes